Styling streetwear chic is not difficult if you follow these simple rules :
1. Two colors only : for example Black / Brown, Black / Grey, Black / Olive...
(Another option : monochrome for ex: full black)
2. Mix streetwear clothes with chic clothes to create contrast.
Wear a streetwear beanie, a streetwear t-shirt with nice pants and nice boots.
3. Beanie : should be black, grey, brown or white.
If you don't have a beanie, you can replace it by a cap or a hat. If you have a great haircut, it's also cool.
4. T-Shirt : should be black or white with minimum graphics. Think minimalism and modern. Short sleeves T-shirts or long sleeves.
Like this one :
5. Pants : choose tapered pants, they are stylish and dressy. Colors should be black, brown, grey, blue or olive. Don't wear jeans. You can find great pants like this one on ASOS.com.
6. Shoes : very important, you have to find the greatest and stylish shoes you can find. We recommend you black boots like this one (Chelsea modern style) :
Conclusion : think simple and minimal. Put money in the shoes, in the pants and find nice black minimalist T-shirts.